We want your stay in our chalets to be the most relaxing time you will ever spend on holiday. The chalets are as comfortable as we can make them, and you will also be discretly looked after by our concierge and a first class chalet team to make sure that everything is simply perfect.
A full à la carte breakfast will be ready for you when you wake up, and our drivers will take you skiing or into town as or when you want.
Whilst you are out, the team will prepare the chalet for another evening's entertainment; bars will be restocked, rooms cleaned as new and refreshed, flowers changed and chef will prepare a sumptuous four-course dinner that you have requested.
Included in your stay
- Return transfers from gateway airport or train station.
- Dedicated staff including a 24hr house manager
- A full à la carte breakfast
- Lunch (whilst in the chalet)
- A sumptuous four course dinner with carefully selected wines. (6 out of 7 nights)
- Afternoon tea and cakes
- Children's meals, 7 days a week
- On-call driver between the hours of 8am and 6pm
- All beverages and open bar including soft drinks, wines, beers and spirits
- Ski equipment
- 2 French Mobile phones, for calls in France, pre-programmed with our numbers, emergency and local contacts
- Unlimited wifi and a wireless printer
- Satellite televison, and DVD's
- Daily newspapers, fresh fruit and flowers
- 24 hour Jacuzzi
- Fire Logs
- House slippers and dressing gowns for everyone
- Midweek towel and linen change
- Well stocked English and French video and book library.
Not included ... but can be arranged
- Travel to gateway airport or train station
- Travel insurance
- Extra childcare
- Lunches on the piste
- Masseuse, Pilates, Physio, Personal trainer
- Evening transport from 6pm
- Ski lift passes
- Wine sourcing prior to arrival
- Helicopter transfers
All of the above can be organised in advance of your holiday or with your concierge. during your holiday. Services are provided by trusted third parties. Please see guide prices and terms & conditions on price page.