Weekly Prices Winter: 2018-2019
Entire fully catered chalet, see below for under-occupancy reductions,what is included and what is not. Contact us for short stays and nightly rates.
Enquiries & Booking Conditions
- Bookings can be made directly with the chalet owner on this website, via email, chat or telephone, and will be confirmed by email.
- In the UK 0739 757 0618
- In France 06 12 01 40 87
- via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via the contact form on the right
- via the chat facility on the bottom right
- All bookings, whether made directly with the chalet owner or an agent will be processed through the chalet owner’s agent; SARL Eurotarantaise, 472 rue de la Leysse, 73000 Chambery, France.
- If you are booking directly via this website, your contract will be with SARL Eurotarantaise, and the terms and conditions on this page apply.
- If you have booked via an independant agent (other than SARL Eurotarentaise), the terms and conditions on this page do not apply. Please refer to your agent's T&Cs in that case.
- Bookings must be made by an adult, who will be the party leader. Guests under 18 are the responsibility of their parent or an authorised adult.
- Payments can be made in Sterling or Euros, by bank transfer, credit or debit card or cheque.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total rental price is required to secure the booking.
- The full balance is required 8 weeks prior to arrival or immediately if the lead-in time is less than 8 weeks.
- If the balance is not paid 8 weeks before arrival, the booking will be cancelled, unless agreed in writing otherwise.
- We strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance as neither the deposit or the balance are refundable. However, if we are able to take another booking after you have cancelled, we will refund as much, and hopefully the full amount, of the monies you have already paid.
- Changes to your booking can be made on request.
and Small Print
- Prices assume full occupancy for Chalet Iona (12 beds), Chalets Iona & India (16 beds), or Chalets Iona, India & William (20 beds). Infant beds and cots are available. There is no charge for infants sharing a room with parents. The maximum occupancy of Chalet Iona is 15. A maximum of 24 guests can be welcomed across the three chalets.
- Price is reduced by 600€ per person for under- occupancy, up to a maximum of 1 800€, for each chalet or combination of chalets.
- Price reduced by 80€ per person who do not use the airport/ gateway transfer service.
- *Chalet India: when the chalet is sold on a self-catered basis, we include bed linen and towels, end of stay cleaning, and Wifi in the chalet. Meals, transfers, driver service, ski hire and daily cleaning are not included but can be organised if booked in advance.
- We are normally able to make changes to your booking, but please take note of refund/cancellation policy in previous column).
- The price paid includes everything marked in the column “Included in your stay” on the Services page/tab. No discounts will be made if you do not use or require the included services, other than those referrred to in this column.
- Any and each extra service (marked in the "Not included but ... can be arranged” column) will be itemised and invoiced as a separate element and does not form part of a package (as defined in the Package and Package Tour Regulations of 1992). We act in good faith as an agent for the providers of extra services. We only recommend people and firms we know personally, but we cannot accept responsibility for the actual provision of their arrangements.
- Accuracy: We try to ensure that every word on our website is fully accurate. If there is anything you notice that may not be the case, let us know immediately or if there is anything you are unhappy about on arrival, let us know straight away and we will do everything we can to fix it immediately.
- House Rules: Don’t smoke inside please and do try to leave everything as you find it. If you break something let us know and/or try to replace it.
- Satisfaction. Unlike most chalet companies, we own this Chalet Iona. This website describes it like it is - lovely. If you don't agree, let us know, we will make it up to you.
- Insurance: Obviously you need winter sports but that is not really our business. However, we do insist that your personal liability insurance covers you and all those travelling with you. Acceptance and payment for a rental of our chalet is confirmation by you that you and all your party are adequately insured.
- Responsibility. There is a Jacuzzi and other potentially hazardous equipment and facilities on the property. When you or your guests use any of the facilities, you do so at your risk. Children must be supervised when they use or are near any chalet facilities, especially the Jacuzzi, and fire places, balconies and gardens. Do not let children light or play with a fire.
Car to Moutiers (postcode 73181). When entering Moutiers, follow signs for Meribel. After aprox 10 km you will reach Les Allues. Stay on the main road, you will see the church and cemetery on your right. Enter the town at the main junction, marked Chef Lieu and Le Villard. Drive past the town hall on your right and take the left fork at the only junction 200m beyond the town hall. Continue 100m. Small chapel "St Joseph" on your right. "Le Villard" is marked on a road taking you up the mountain to your left. Drive all the way up the windy road, aprox 1km. Drive to the end of town. You will reach a junction, take the right fork and continue till the end. Look on Google maps below. The Last chalet in the Village is ... Chalet Iona.